If you have successfully invited your team members, it is time to share the workload with them. You may give them admin permissions with a full access of features, or you could also give them certain roles with limited permissions to improve your team’s workflow. Here is a guide for you to manage account, user, roles and permissions in adbrix.
- ‘Account’ is a unit for managing ‘Users’ and applications.
- Though the ‘Account’ is usually managed on a company basis, if a company has multiple services, applications or project, the ‘Account’ can be managed on a team basis.
- A ‘User’ can create multiple ‘Accounts’ and can belong to multiple ‘Accounts’.
- ‘User’ is an entity who has completed the e-mail verification to use the service.
- ‘User’ can access to multiple ‘Accounts’.
- The ‘Admin’ of an ‘Account’ can invite the ‘User’, and the invitation process completes when the ‘User’ finishes e-mail verification.
- ‘Role’ is a combination of the ‘Capabilities’ with the ‘Users’.
- ‘Role’ can be consisted of multiple ‘Capabilities’ and the ‘Users’.
- ‘Permissions’ is the name of a feature which can ‘allow’ or ‘deny’ access of the menus and grants ‘edit’ or ‘read only’ authorities to the ‘Roles’ and the ‘Users’.
- ‘Permissions’ can be granted to multiple ‘Roles’.
To check the information of your ‘Account’, click on ‘Account’ menu at the left, and then click on ‘Account Info’ menu.
- Account Info : You can check and edit your account information. The information can only be edited by the ‘Users’ with ‘Admin’ permissions.
- My Permissions : You can check the applications you can access and the permissions you have in the ‘Account’.
If you want to change to another account, click on your profile tab at the bottom left corner, and then click on ‘Change Account’ menu.
Please refer to the following link.
The ‘Role’ of adbrix is a combination of the ‘User’ and the ‘Capabilities’.
- Click on the ‘Account’ menu at the bottom left corner, and then click on ‘Roles’ menu.
- Click on ‘Add a Role’ menu at the top right corner.
- Then, you can name your role, and add the ‘Users’ in ‘Add Users’ tab, and add or grant the ‘Capabilities’ to the ‘Users’.
To manage the ‘Permissions’, click on the ‘Account’ menu at the bottom left corner, and then click on ‘Permissions’ menu. You can give a name to a ‘Permission’ and set the details for it.
Details for ‘Permissions’ Section
Access : Check on the access options for the ‘Permissions’.
- Allow : You can grant the ‘Permissions’ of ‘Read Only’ or ‘Read/Write’.
- Deny : You can limit the ‘Permissions’ of ‘Read Only’ or ‘Read/Write’.
- Read Only : You can access to the menu, but cannot edit.
- Read/Write : You can access to the menu, and edit them.
Application : You can choose which app to be included in the ‘Capabilities’.
- All : All the applications created in current ‘Account’ will be included in the ‘Permissions’.
- Part : Only designated applications amongst applications created in current ‘Account’ will be included in the ‘Permissions’.
Menu : You can select which menu to grant control to the ‘Permissions’, and this is under the influence of ‘Access’ options.
- All : All the menus provided will be included in the ‘Permissions’.
- Part : Only the designated menus amongst provided menus will be included in the ‘Permissions’.