Welcome to adbrix remastered: The Data Platform for Growth Marketer.
Adbrix Remastered is the data platform for Growth Marketers.
We provide analytics and action features needed for mobile application user acquisition and service growth.
Growth Marketers utilizes data-driven marketing methods such as cohort analysis, A/B testing, conversion analysis, funnel analysis, audience building to answer and solve the question of ‘How can we acquire the users and retain them’. In other words, Growth Marketers need to fulfill the role of ‘marketer’ and ‘data engineer’. However, most of the marketers are facing technological limitations that they cannot solve the problem right away, or miss the opportunity to flexibly react to the tense marketing situations. Adbrix Remastered started from this problem of the Growth Marketers. We are the solution for anyone who wants to become Growth Marketer, and help them to increase the user acquisition and retention without much help from the engineers.
[[인용:정보:작게]] Click Here - Create demo application to activate virtual data, and experience the strength of adbrix.
Main features of adbrix Remastered
Mobile app attribution and app user analytics is two strong features of adbrix.
Following are the differentiated core features of adbrix.
- Data Explorer - Strong analytics tool which gives an answer to ‘Why’ based on deep investigation of the integrated data
- Audience Studio - Structure, analyze and extract your own audiences
- Custom Dashboard - Visualize the analyzed result to understand and manage intuitively.
- All-Link - Integrate all the ad landings into one tracking link regardless of platform(Android, iOS)
- Live brix - Real-time data analysis (Updated every minute)
- Attribution Modeling - Prioritize the attribution methods for transparency
Create and investigate indexes for analysis to answer ‘Why’
What kind of result do you need? Use the ‘Data Explorer’ to create and analyze the report you want, such as ‘Attribution Report by Channels’, ‘Daily Revenue’, ‘Retention’ or ‘Funnel Analysis’. You can customize the dashboard to save the favorite reports to access easily.
There is a total of four report types, and marketer can choose the report type according to their KPIs.
- Single Touch Attribution : Check the performance of single-touch based campaigns.
- General Event Analytics : Analyze the event status such as ‘Daily Purchase’, ‘Daily Active User’.
- Universal Retention Analytics : Analyze the retention of all the events. For example, you can check the percentage of log-in users are actually making purchases on certain days later.
- Conversion Funnel : Design and analyze the conversion rates of each event.
Audience building for everyone
Define your own audience to make your analysis much deeper. You can include the newly defined audience to the report filter of adbrix and proceed with the analysis.
For example, you can analyze daily retention or revenue retention of the users who actually generated purchases.
Gather up all the results to one report
The reports which can be created by ‘Data Explorer’ can be added to the dashboard in the form of widget. You can customize the dashboard according to your needs. For example, you can create daily/monthly dashboard, or dahsboard by ad channels.
Example of Dashboard
Create New Dashboard
Real-time Data Streaming
Wait no longer for the data! You can check the ad campaign status and event activation status right away, in real-time.
All the ad landings to one link
Manage the application ad landings of Android, iOS, Web with just one link. We support all the ad landing methods which can optimize the ad performances, including market landing, deep-link, app-link and universal link.
The most advanced ‘App Open’ campaign attribution
The beginning of application ad attribution is setting a rule for the process from the ‘Ad-Touch’ to ‘App Open’. The ‘Attribution Modeling’ of adbrix can give priorities and lookback windows to the ‘Attribution Units’, which is the combination of ‘Attribution Methods’ and ‘Ad-Touch’. By doing so, you can increase the transparency of campaign performance tracking.
[[인용:정보:작게]] Guide for Attribution Modeling : Click here